Quick workouts and resistance exercises help body to build muscle tone, endurance and captive personality. It is not necessary that you need equipment’s to carry out exercise all the time. You can work out in very simple ways anytime and anywhere you want.
High intensity circuit workout is the basic strategy for the doing exercise and reduce body fats so that you can have fine lined body in all terms that makes your personality vulnerable and bring confidence in you.
It is not necessary to work out long with heavy metals rather you can just increase the intensity of your workout that will increase the sweating and you will loose fats within no times. A proper diet and healthy exercise is the main source to keep you active and healthy, it also helps to increase your life span.
Exercise helps to burn calories and keep you fit and perfect it has many advantages in spite of perfect shape and body. We bring you Top 10 Exercises To Get Perfect Body Shape Some of the general instructions should be followed to avoid any injury and it will make them easier. Try to get it gradually and slowly so that you can get better results.
10. Push ups
Push up are the best away to reduce belly fat and reshaping your body. You have to follow these simple steps :
- Place your hands under shoulder.
- Then position your feet hip width apart.
- Maintain that position and your body should lie in straight line from back of head to hips.
- Then you should keep your head neutral keeping in straight line.
- During exercise keep your elbows close to your body.
- Do not lag your butt sag.
- Do not tilt your head.
- Do not allow shoulders to come towards your ears.
You should widen distance between your feet for stability. Perform this exercise with ease and in perfect tone to maintain the shape of your body. Relax for sometime if you get tired.
9. Glute Bridge
This is very ease exercise that gives you proper muscle tone and it is good to strengthen back and abdominal muscles.
- You have to lie on your back.
- You have to place your feet flat to floor and toes pointing forward with your knees bent.
- Your abs should be contracted.
- You have to push your heel against floor to lift you up.
- Do not stop contracting your abs.
- Do not push yourself to high that your position becomes compromised and you feel irritated afterwards.
Be specific of what you are doing. Do not pull yourself for too long at first. Give your self a repetitive breaks.
8. Plank Tap
This position is same as push ups but there is quite difference in that you need a lot of strength to go for this exercise. This will increase your stamina and endurance. ( Exercises To Get Perfect Body Shape )
- You should begin with the plank position.
- You have to then tap your left shoulder with your right hand and vice versa.
- You have to maintain the plank position with tight core and glutes you got.
- Remember not to shift your weight while tapping your shoulder.
This exercise can help you get strong position but once you loose your original position it can cause muscle cramps.
7. Spider Lunge
It is basic energetic exercise that bring more sweat with less energy and helps you to get perfect shape of your body.
- You have to maintain your self in push up position.
- Then bring your right foot and right hand outside.
- You should now land in flat foot
- Then bring your foot back to starting position.
- Repeat exercise vice versa.
- You should maintain strong position throughout.
You do not allow your shoulder to move away directly over your hands. Do not allow your hips to swag.
To get good results you should maintain perfect position and repeat this exercise several times with different reps.
It is most apparent exercise to burn the fats of your lower body to get extent muscle toning and strengthening.
- You have to positioned your feet and legs hip apart
- In order to get flexibility in your movement you should turn your toes out.
- Your chest should be kept tall.
- You should look ahead and up.
- Your knees should track in line with toes.
- You should squat to your end flexible range.
- Do not let your knees forward to your toes.
- Do not let your knees buckle inwards.
- Do not lift heels off the ground.
- Do not lift your weight to your toes.
Tips: You should keep your squats shallow if you go deep for it you will face difficulty to get back.
5. Squat Jump
It is an addition in squat exercise that includes jumping strategy in it which is done as follows:
- Maintain your starting position until your thighs get parallel to floor.
- You should keep your chest up.
- You should straight your arm in front of you and push them behind during jumping.
- You have to jump as high as you can.
- Exhale during jumping.
- Do not land hard on ground.
- You do not have to travel pass your toes.
- Do not shift your weight during squat.
Keep yourself soft and easy.
4. Single Leg Deadlift
This exercise is to put all your weight to one side and sway your body. It is very helpful to get muscle strengthening.
- You have to maintain flat back.
- You have to keep your core tight.
- Raise your one leg straight behind you and your toes pointed down, bend forward hanging at hips.
- Allow yourself to bend to your flexibility.
- Your head should be kept neutral.
- Using back leg muscles pull yourself back.
- Do not reach to floor with your tips this will make your back look round instead of flat.
- Do not try to touch floor if your flexibility do not allow.
- Do not stick to one leg at same time.
Try not to pull yourself hard in doing that you can stretch yourself with an ease.
This allows yourself to push little harder to your muscle stretched and keep you firm. ( Exercises To Get Perfect Body Shape )
- Keep your legs straight as starting position.
- You have to keep your back flat.
- Pull your hands on floor in front of you and bend your waist at right position.
- Maintain the tight core as you walk on your hands forward until you reach plank position.
- Press your heels on the ground and keep your hips as high as possible.
- Do not pass your hand to push up position.
- Do not allow your hips to sag.
- Do not sway aside.
- Do not bring your shoulder up to ears.
- If you are unable to reach the ground bend your knees slightly. Your goal should be of increasing your flexibility.
2. Jumping Lunge
It is a mixture of two exercises that provide you perfect pace to reduce your fats and reshape your body.
- You should keep your front knee at 90 degrees.
- With back knee touching the floor lunge as low as your flexibility allows.
- You should maintain vertical torso.
- You should co ordinate arm movements so front arm pump forward and opposite leg lunge back.
- Go soft for it.
- Do not allow your knee touch the floor.
- You have to do regular lunge and do not jump.
1. Side Lunge
These are best ways to burn your calories right away with jumping and true positioning.
- You have to keep your chest up.
- Shift your weight to mid foot and heel.
- You have to lunge as low as your flexibility allows.
- Do not let your knee pass your toes.
Keep your self soft and swift and go for your easiness.
If you follows these exercises as per day concerns with a proper balance diet you can get a perfect body shape as you have ever dreamed of. So get your self prepared for some real workout and burn your calories to get in shape.