Head lice is a common verdict that is not related to hygiene. These are small insects that lives near scalp without having wings to fly. The main reason for their existence is that they need human blood to survive. They lay eggs on human scalp which grows there and once they fall off person’s head they would not survive at all.
This infestation can occur to anyone irrespective of gender, age and hygienic level and it can spread easily from one person to another. Major symptoms of having head lice are red bumps on scalp, itching and feeling like something is crawling in head. It can be spread from combs, bedding, clothing’s, hair brushes and environmental changes.
They mostly grows in children having age up to 14. Combing your hair with nit comb would be more preferable to get rid of these as soon as possible as they cause so many irritation on skin. You cannot easily get away from these tiny monsters dancing on your head, thus you need quick and permanent remedy against these lice. We bring to you homemade methods How To Get Rid Of Head Lice Easily . These methods will help you to have clean and healthy scalp and it will not let lice to attack on you for many days.
It is chemically most powerful agent to cure almost any damage to skin or other parts of organs and body, yet it is very helpful in use. The strong and high amount of acetic acid present in vinegar is very useful to kill lice. It also effectively helps to dissolve nits and lice eggs in head.
- You have to mix amount of vinegar and mineral oil readily.
- You have to apply this on your scalp and hair before going to bed.
- Cover your hair with shower cap and leave it overnight.
- Then wash your head with a regular shampoo, next day.
This will help you to clean your scalp and give you lice free head and you can get rid of all irritation that it cause.
Another method to apply vinegar on your scalp is as follows.
- You have to dilute vinegar with equal amount of water.
- Use that solution to rinse your freshly shampooed hair.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hair with fresh water again.
Use these two methods two or three times a week regularly for two months and it will hold lice far away from you. You can use nit comb for better results.
4. Coconut Oil
One of the best remedy to kill head lice permanently is use of coconut oil . Lice grow on scalp because of nourishment and food and the use of coconut oil will eventually kill them by suffocation. It will cover your head and scalp and thus provide no oxygen for living.
- You have to warm up three tablespoon of coconut oil and add little amount of camphor in it.
- Apply this mixture on your head and massage it on your scalp.
- Then cover your hair with shower cap and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair properly. Use this treatment daily unless you get your results.
You daily use mayonnaise in your eatables to add flavors in it but you have never thought of using it on your head. We bring you another perfect remedy to kill lice by suffocation . That will leave your scalp healthy with shiny and clean hair. The applying procedure is very simple. Get Rid Of Head Lice Easily
- You have to coat your hair with mayonnaise thoroughly.
- Now cover your head with the plastic hat or bag completely.
- Leave your head with mixture for 5-6 hours.
- Washy your hair with shampoo.
- You then have to dry your hair with hair dryer and hot air will make sure lice are dead
- Use nit comb to remove lice.
Use this process once for a week about two months and you will surely get exceptional results for it.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon is acidic in nature which is best in killing crawling devils in head. It is effective in preventing infestation and keep your head clean from all these stuff for long time. Method to apply it is very easy, simple and quick.
- Apply lemon juice on scalp.
- Thoroughly massage it on scalp.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with vinegar and then with normal tap water.Apply this method twice a week to see better results.
Another method also assure you to deal with these lice.
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice to the paste of 4 garlic cloves.
- Apply this mixture on scalp keenly.
- Wrap your hair with towel.
- Leave them for at least an hour.
- Rinse your head with water and then with shampoo. Repeat this task 4-5 times a day to get satisfying results.
Neem is a natural insecticide that is highly effective in treatment of lice. It contains moisturizing properties that replenish your scalp and give you flawless hairs. Following are the methods to apply Neem on your scalp. Get Rid Of Head Lice Easily
Procedure 1 :
- Apply paste of neem leaves on your scalp.
- Allow to dry it.
- After proper drying, rinse your hair with shampoo. Repeat this process twice a month to get rid of lice instantly.
Another easy method to apply neem is as follows
Procedure 2 :
- Massage pure neem oil on your scalp.
- Leave it for one hour.
- Now wash your hair with shampoo.
- When your hair gets dry, use nit comb to remove lice and nits. Repeat the process three times a week to get remarkable results.
For your betterment and ease third method is also available so that you can use either of available method for attaining good results.
- You have to grind neem seeds into fine powder.
- Mix one table spoon of neem seeds powder in groundnut oil to make a thick paste.
- Apply it on scalp and leave it overnight.
- Then wash it thoroughly with shampoo.
Repeating task once a week will give you results you want. You have to be patient and steady in between all these treatments so that you can easily get rid of head lice infestations.
Here are some common additional tips for your healthy scalp:
- Try not to share your belongings with affected person.
- Keep your combs and brushes away from affected person.
- After treating your lice problem wash your clothing and bed sheets with hot water. So there will be no chance of recurrence.
- For a week seal all non washable items used by affected person.
- Vacuum all your mattress to keep it clean.
- Comb your hair with a nit comb twice in week.