Physical attractiveness means in which person’s physical features are angelic. Beauty attracts everyone and it is the thing that everyone desires for. People judge a person on the base of their physical looks , especially the eyes that makes a person stunning and beautiful. There are many features that make our eyes more fascinating. Such as shape of eyes, long freaking eyelashes, eye color etc.Its reality that distinctive eyes capture attention of everyone and long thick eyelashes upgrade the beauty of eyes.
Eyelashes are the hairs that grows on the border of the eyelids. Eyelashes protect our eyes from the discarded material so it is important to have long thick lashes so its function may easily be performed. Lashes are the hanging of our eyes. If u want to know the secret of alluring and stylish makeover then see eyelashes. Most expert makeup artists give extra touch to the eyes with long curved lashes. So eyes becomes more highlighted with beautiful eyelashes. There are many reasons of weak and short eyelashes. It may be genetics or some other skin conditions. Every woman wants long, thick lashes to look more attractive. So, there is a good news for all women who have short eyelashes. Here we are presenting How To Get Freaking Long Eyelashes In 7 Days that will make your lashes lengthy, thick and curved naturally in just 7 days that will make u pretty and give you a confidant look so that you can easily face the world .
10: Grow Eyelashes With Castor Oil
It is a vegetable oil obtained from the plants.Vitamin E,minerals,proteins and antibacterial properties are present in Castor oil. It has many benefits not only for hair but also for skin and health too. Castor oil hydrates the lashes and provides an environment in which the lashes grow faster. The oil prevents breaking of eyelashes. It has the following benefits .
- Castor oil is blessed with multiple nutrients and is use for the treatment of many problems that are caused by the lack of nutrition.
- It moisturizes the area and allow the lashes to grow rapidly.
- It is better to use Castor oil at night to allow more time to saturate and start the process.
- Hair follicles easily absorb castor oil and helping it to penetrate deep.
- It is also an excellent facial cleanser.
- Wash your face with clean water and remove makeup completely.
- Use eyeliner brush or cotton swab to apply castor oil.
- Always use hundred percent cold processed Castor oil.
- Apply oil before going to bed and leave it on overnight.
- Wash eyes in the morning.
Castor oil makes the eyelashes beautiful but you need to use it on a routine basis for the desired results.
9: Grow Eyelashes With Olive Oil
It is a liquid that is obtained from the olives and is a mono saturated fatty acid which is a healthy dietary fat. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E, K, chlorophyll and all the nutrients which are essential for hair growth.In Mediterranean region, it is a major component in their diet they have longer life expectancy and low risk of heart disease. Enlisted benefits are as follows.
- It helps in reducing weight loss and cholesterol.
- It prevents diabetes.
- It improves the skin.
- It relieves constipation.
- It also acts as a pain relief.
- Wash your face.
- Take a cotton ball or eyelash brush add few drops of olive oil in it and then apply it on your lashes.
- Great results will occur if this method is applied at bed time in which the eyes are at rest and olive oil gets the chance to do its work properly. In ancient time, it was called liquid gold and excellent healer.
It is also use in cooking, cosmetics, perfumes and medicine as well it makes the lashes stronger and shinier.
Olive Oil And Honey.
This method thickens your eyelashes and you will see incredible results within few days.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey that is melted and warm,2 tablespoon of water and 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix them all in a bottle and shake.
- Then take a cotton bud and apply the mixture into your clean lashes.
- You can also apply the mixture with your fingers.
Must Read – How To Get Rid Of Acne In 1 Week
8: Grow Eyelashes With Petroleum Jelly
It is a semi solid mixture of hydrocarbon and very good ointment for healing purposes. Vaseline petroleum jelly works like a bomb for making eyelashes healthy and long. Its moisturizing properties helps the skin around the eyelid to stay shiny and smooth. Use of petroleum jelly to your lashes is a famous statement that has been using for many years. It makes the lashes to look livelier and is a strong palliative as well. Petroleum jelly is a versatile item and is used for many purposes. It is not so expensive and within a budget it can make the lashes long and bright. It also helps in healing of wounds.
- Take a mascara wand and remove all the mascara from it using a paper towel.
- Then dip the wand in warm water and let it sit for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now dry the wand with a paper towel before use.
- Wash your eyes and lashes and remove makeup.
- Now dip wand in petroleum jelly so the Vaseline completely spread in wand.
- Then apply it to your upper lashes and then lower.
- Allow it to sit overnight.
- Wash your eyes in the morning.
You can also add cocoa butter in Vaseline for more rapid and desired results. Tip. If you don’t have wand you can also use your fingertips but remember your hands are completely clean.
7: Grow Eyelashes With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera plant is about 1 to 2 feet tall that contains bitter leaves.These leaves act as a defense for the plant.The leaves contain gel and proteins with 18 to 20 amino acids and vitamin A, B, C and E are present in gel. Aloe Vera helps to foster the skin and allow eyelashes to grow rapidly. As aloe Vera contains vitamin E which is main element for the growth of eyelashes. It beautify eyelashes by giving them healthy look.
- Take 2 tablespoon of pure aloe Vera,1 tablespoon of Castor oil and 2 drops of vitamin E oil.
- Mix well these ingredients.
- Wash your eyes.
- Take a mascara wand or cotton bud and dip wand into the mixture.
- Then gently apply it to your eyes.
- Allow it to sit overnight.
- Rinse it in the morning.
It is a safe and inexpensive method for attractive and fuller lashes.
6. Grow Eyelashes With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is extracted from the meat of coconuts. It contains high saturated fat that last for up to 6 months without spoiling. Coconut oil makes the lashes bolder and long. It has a light smell.Besides lashes it is also good for health too.By using this oil you may soon be able to notice your lashes growing longer and thicker. Coconut oil does not harm the eyes so don’t worry if it get enter into your eyes in fact it is used to treat conjunctivitis.
- Wash your eyes and remove makeup.
- Take extra virgin coconut oil.
- Take a cotton bud and dip it into the oil.
- Then apply it your upper and lower lashes.
- Allow it to sit overnight.
- Wash it in the morning.
5. Grow Eyelashes With Lemon
Lemon contains 5 to 6 percent of citric acid. Vitamin B,C,folic acid and nutrients are also present in lemon which helps in promoting hair growth. Lemon is use in cooking and non cooking purposes as well. By the daily use of cosmetics lemon has a quality in removing messy substance from the follicles. So the follicles become healthier which make healthy lashes. Lemon is an antiseptic and antimicrobial agent that kills microorganisms and makes eyelashes long and healthy.
- Take a bowl add 10 drops of lemon juice and 5 drops of almond oil in it.
- Mix it well.
- Now wash your face and take a mascara wand.
- Dip the wand into the mixture and apply it to your eyes before going to sleep.
- Wash it in the morning.
Must Read – How To Get Long And Strong Hair Quickly
4. Grow Eyelashes With Green Tea
Green tea is the most beneficial and healthiest beverages and is using now all over the world.It is stuffed with antioxidant properties and nutrients that promotes hair growth and also give power to the body. It has a bundle of benefits.
- It improves your brain function.
- It increase your memory.
- Antioxidant properties in it decrease the risk of cancer.
- It is also known for its anti inflammatory effects.
There is a hormone in our body dihydrotestosterone (DHT), that adhere to the hair follicles and contract them. Green tea blocks this hormone and give nutrition to hair follicles and improves blood circulation which promotes growth of eyelashes .
- Make green tea and allow it to cool.
- Then dip cotton ball to the cooled tea and apply it your lashes.
- Let it sir for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You can also apply cooled tea bags.
This method is also good for eye puffiness and wrinkles.
3: Grow Eyelashes With Eggs
Eggs contain biotin,vitamin B proteins which helps to achieve thicker and longer lashes. Egg has lengthening and strengthening properties.
- Take 1 egg and beat it well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of glycerin in it.
- Beat the mixture until you get a thick texture.
- Take a cotton swab and dip it in the mixture and apply it to your lashes.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your eyes with cold water.
2: Brushing Eyelashes And Eyelid Massage
Like we brush our hairs in the same way brushing around the eyes will be advantageous to eyelashes and also it’s a great way to relax them. Brushing and massaging will helps to improve the circulation. When circulation in this area increase then nutrients supply will also increase which will make your follicles healthy and promote the growth of lashes.
- For eyelash brushing you can take mascara wand or can also purchase an eyelash brush.
- Brush your lashes for 5 minutes before going to sleep.
- Use your ring finger and massage the eyelid in a circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes
Always use your ring finger because it is weakest finger and less pressure is applied by it because skin around the eyes is sensitive and can not bear harder pressure.
1: Grow Eyelashes With Proper Diet
To look beautiful, attractive and healthy it is important to eat right. Healthy diet means full of proteins and vitamins that helps your lashes to grow faster.
Take Plenty Of Protein
Hair are all about proteins that are necessary for lashes growth. Proteins contain amino acids that play important role in providing strength to lashes. Meat, fish, milk and cheese contain large quantity of proteins.
Calcium provides strength to lashes and prevents its breakage. Yogurt,cheese,milk etc are enriched with calcium. Take Vitamin C. Vitamin C prevents infection and protect the lashes. Citrus fruits,strawberries,tomatoes etc are good source of vitamin c.
Take Vitamin E
Vitamin E repair damaged hair follicles and transport blood and oxygen that promotes hair growth. Almonds, spinach, blueberries contain large quantity of vitamin E.
Eyelashes love iron. it is store in hair follicles.if their is iron deficiency then hair follicles suffer and lashes become weak. So take plenty of iron to make your lashes bulky and long. These things apply on your eyelashes and get freaking long eyelashes in 7 days.